[Game] Kings @ Magic, 11/05/2022 2pm Pacific, 5pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Orlando with a 3rd quarter worthy of a last place team right there. I've seen enough of those to last me a lifetime. Maybe this Kings team is actually good?

I want to blame it all on the system but the guy’s timing on both ends of the court has been Dedmon-esque since the start of last season.
Yeah, he's pout mode for sure but he also looked just as bad offensively before. Dedmon, Holmes, new day, same misuse of personnel or that the personnel doesn't fit the team. Tomato tomato. If he was being used right and allowed to run pick and roll all night and still looked this bad then it's over but he hasn't gotten the chance so it's still wait and see. We do know for sure he's not going to excel at what's being asked of him. Yeah, if he wants that Brown should have brought Looney with him.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
It was your first statement.
Clearly :) But I guess what I'm saying is that bad teams can be counted on to lose the third quarter even at home and good teams use the third to conform the game to their preferred pace and build momentum going into the fourth. It's probably more about Orlando being bad right now than us being good, but we've only had one third quarter this season that we lost by double digits and that was the first game against Miami (which we ultimately won) so there are some small signs of progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.