[Game] Kings @ Magic, 11/05/2022 2pm Pacific, 5pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes Metu

what a dud first half
Brown is starting to pull some Waltons here lately. Looking towards the bench for answers. Metu is a solid player, the answer isn't there coach. Not a long term one anyway. Middle pick and roll and 5 out ball, intense on ball switching due to being undersized. The team really hasn't changed much in terms of it's construction outside of adding that extra shooter in Murray and Sabonis and neither have the clear concepts of play style changed. This team has a lot of guards and PF/C's and it's wings are a little more 4/3's not 3/2's.

We have zero games that we (should) win. My expectations for this team has dropped faster than the stock market. I cannot believe what I'm seeing. Why can't we have good things?

I have a feeling like watching NBA top3 team is playing vs worst 3 team...
I really hope that 2nd half will be much better.

Here some stats:
1667686095212.png

We ****ing suck.

I want to stay logical, but it's just more of the same old bullcrap. No reason with the talent on this team to play this poorly.

well, I’m pretty certain the game against the Warriors is going to be a blood bath precisely because they’ve lost 4-5 in a row.

Kings really need to make a run in this one.

So is this the game we should win?
I don't know anymore. With the style of ball the Kings are attempting to play on both ends length/size continues to be a major issue for this team. All of the Kings modern size is on the starting squad but it's still more of a IQ/spread type of team, not a modern blow the doors off the arena with guard abilities one. Until the Kings manage to find their identity and understand that using that shooting above all else and collapsing the defense as much as possible to draw and kick back out is the way then this team just has to gut out the wins it can.

Wow. And here I thought we were a competitive team. 2-5, trailing to a 2-7 Magic team at half by 18. I genuinely thought this team was different, guess not.
This is the scary thing, this team does well against the other small-ish teams. Once size with guard skills enters the picture it's tough. Really tough. Barnes is struggling but if they aren't going to start using both he and Murray to spread and spot shoot teams will just continue to pack it in and make it tough on either Fox or Domas. Domas has been able to beast on this team a little bit because if not this game is a total slaughter.

This is the scary thing, this team does well against the other small-ish teams. Once size with guard skills enters the picture it's tough. Really tough. Barnes is struggling but if they aren't going to start using both he and Murray to spread and spot shoot teams will just continue to pack it in and make it tough on either Fox or Domas. Domas has been able to beast on this team a little bit because if not this game is a total slaughter.
Barnes crumbling this year is basically why the offense isn't where it needs to be. Keegan struggling a bit the last few games too. If they aren't hitting shots, the theory of Fox/sabonis fails

Status
Not open for further replies.