[Game] Kings @ Magic, 11/05/2022 2pm Pacific, 5pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Barnes is a complete negative on the floor at this point. He won’t even consider taking open threes anymore.
There's no way that's him, that's clearly the plan. Brown wants him to attack off the dribble and I don't know why. So, the Kings should be attacking the biggest team in the league? Bad call. Also, I have no idea what the plan is on defense.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Well we're trading buckets now. I guess I'll keep watching until the end of the quarter and if it's double digits take a break and do something productive and come back for the 4th.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Barnes is a complete negative on the floor at this point. He won’t even consider taking open threes anymore.
I’m beginning to think the same thing. I see why Brown had KZ in to start the season but I don’t think he delivered what Brown wanted. Maybe Monte needs to go find that tone setter.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Davion ice cold…..again.
Monk ice cold…..again
Holmes is a zero offensively anyway
Keegan needs to be more selfish or they need to look for him more when this lineup is on the floor

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
That was two possessions I counted where Holmes had his back to the basket almost the entire time or most of it off of a high post entry pass. Who do these coaches think this guy is?

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Davion ice cold…..again.
Monk ice cold…..again
Holmes is a zero offensively anyway
Keegan needs to be more selfish or they need to look for him more when this lineup is on the floor
Keegan is a catch and shoot player for the most part. He's going to be reliant on his teammates to find him and his coach to call screen plays for him. I noticed that teams are starting to scout him off that curl. He almost turned the ball over getting it to Monk because a defender was just in between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.