[Game] Kings @ Lakers, 11/26/21 7:30pm Pacific 10:30pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Lakers playing gawdawful defense. If the Kings could just start making open shots they'd be up by 15. Fox looks like he has no confidence, turning down open shots, shooting an air ball. He's got to go into his 1st half Portland mode.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Lakers playing gawdawful defense. If the Kings could just start making open shots they'd be up by 15. Fox looks like he has no confidence, turning down open shots, shooting an air ball. He's got to go into his 1st half Portland mode.
I am not sure you're watching the same game as the rest of us. If anything, it seems like he's too confident in his perimeter shot right now and taking too many jumpers in lieu of drives to the paint.

Having seen it before, we know there's a real good chance we'll shoot ourselves out of this brick fest sometime the second half. In the meantime the Kings are rebounding better than I've ever seen them! From what I'm seeing, Coach isn't "tinkering"... he's using the team's depth to keep up the pace he wants, and letting the hungry players get a taste of opportunity.

I am not sure you're watching the same game as the rest of us. If anything, it seems like he's too confident in his perimeter shot right now and taking too many jumpers in lieu of drives to the paint.
Although in this game it's understandable. The Lakers are perfectly fine sitting their whole team at the basket and let role players shoot or try and make plays.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
He just turned down a WIDE WIDE OPEN 3 pointer. He just shot an air ball from 15 feet because he was indecisive. What are you watching? His floor management in this game has been anything but good.

First team to start hitting shots takes this. I don't like Gentry doubling as much as he has been and the Lakers will hit some of these. On the flipside, he can't let a bad lineup sit out there too long and dig a hole like that Jones/Bagley/Harkless/Davion unit did.

Status
Not open for further replies.