BLACK FALCON

No questions here!! Barnes is showing what stability and a real training camp can do for a veteran like him. We traded for him at the deadline and thought he’d just step right in and make a huge difference but that’s very rare, unless you’re a superstar, and even then it’s pretty tough.

HB is obviously playing GREAT. But worth noting something I've been yelping about for a while: in part, he's simply getting more opportunity.

Last year his SEASON-HIGH in FGA was 17. Once. This from a guy who avg'd the 4th-most minutes per game in the league and boasted a 50/39/83 split. He was too often forgotten, and/or wouldn't assert himself, for interminable stretches.

He's now surpassed last year's season-high in FGA 3 times in the first 4 games. He has avg'd 11 FGA/game in each of this 3 seasons in Sacramento. (Per 36, that puts him 17th of 24 guys who played for them last year - behind Fox, Bags, Buddy, Hassan, Metu, Tyrese, Richaun... )

Would love to see him raise that to ~15 this year.

Last edited:
HB is obviously playing GREAT. But worth noting something I've been clamoring for a long time: in part, he's simply getting more opportunity.

Last year his SEASON-HIGH in FGA was 17. Once. This from a guy who avg'd the 4th-most minutes and boasted a 50/39/83 split. He was too often forgotten, and/or wouldn't assert himself, for interminable stretches.

He's now surpassed last year's season-high in FGA 3 times in the first 4 games. He has avg'd 11 FGA/game in each of this 3 seasons in Sacramento. Would love to see him raise this that to ~15 this year.
we have all been preaching for a guy that can play up to Fox’s level in scoring and we’ll be a way better team. Looks like Barnes is that guy. Now we need Fox to play like last year and this team will be solid

I know some on here have criticized him for not having passion, lack of leadership etc but I really like his calm, humble approach. Always seems to put team before himself when responding to questions.

I know Harrison can’t keep up the minutes and crazy efficiency. But a lot of what he’s doing doesn’t look fluky. He’s a good 3-point shooter. And he’s good going to the basket. And he is an improved rebounder. I hope he averages 15 shots a game for the season with a high volume of 3s.