These Announcers Are Terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else's ears bleed after the commentary though out the game. I literally had to put my TV on mute just to get through the game. Dare I say bring back Grant? I don't think I can take a full season of this

Thought Kayte and Kyle did an ok job. The pairing lacked a bit of "serious" PBP, but still ok overall to me.
Really? It seemed like they where waiting for us to lose the whole game. I mean I was too but I'm a fan. They where not giving this team any votes of confidence. Kyle even tried to steal.a few of Doug's lines from last year. I'm sorry I thought it was terrible

They were having to call from in the studio versus being their live. Really hard and unfair for their first impression. First no preseason and then they can’t send their announcers with the team. Good lord. Vivek running this team into the ground.

It also lacked basketball IQ and knowledge of the game. Wasn't a fan of the new girl either I'm sorry. Hope they grow on me cause I'll be waiting 95% of the games

They were having to call from in the studio versus being their live. Really hard and unfair for their first impression. First no preseason and then they can’t send their announcers with the team. Good lord. Vivek running this team into the ground.
I hope your right for the sake of my ear drums. The act just seems corny and low budget

Did anyone else's ears bleed after the commentary though out the game. I literally had to put my TV on mute just to get through the game. Dare I say bring back Grant? I don't think I can take a full season of this
It’s funny you mention it, but I had a friend blowing up my phone all game complaining about Kyle Draper. Said Kayte wasn’t much better.

I’ll reserve judgement on Kayte for now, as she’s brand new to the gig. DC wasn’t all that good early on either but got much better IMO.

This is Draper’s 2nd season so he gets less of a hall pass. I don’t think he’s as bad as my friend seems to think but I don’t find myself getting excited near as much as when Grant and Doug were calling the action. Or when G-Man calls the action.

Same for Mark Jones, who is MIA a lot because of his other gig.

I don‘t dislike any of them, but I’m not wild about any of them either.

As for the pre and post game, I’ll also reserve judgement until I’ve seen enough to fairly judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.