[Game] Kings vs. Cavaliers 3/37/2021 7pm PST 10pm EST

I used to think Ja was just as good as Fox but De’Aaron has taken a legitimate leap this season that elevates him beyond any other young point guard (not calling Luka a point guard in this conversation since he mostly guards threes and fours) in the league. The Kings were dead in the water tonight before De’Aaron just put them on his back and singlehandedly won them the game down to an utterly insane pass that would make Patrick Mahomes proud.
Another great 4th by DFox and a nice pass. But on that final play I think I'll give a lil more credit to the phenomenal catch-and-shoot by HB. Especially since he's been struggling with his 3-ball (1 for his previous 14 before that). That was RIDICULOUS.

Last edited:
Another great 4th by DFox and a nice pass. But on that final play I think I'll give a lil more credit to the phenomenal catch-and-shoot by HB. Especially since he's be struggling with his 3-ball. That was RIDICULOUS.
Walton and the coaches might deserve some major credit here and Fox as well. First off the pass couldn't have been more perfect. And BTW, they sent it to where Barnes is shooting better than league average from 3 by like 6-7 percent. I think that was the call and Fox set him up right into the shot.

Look at that, up to 10 pages again. This was fun, great work tonight Kings fans! The game threads are back!

PS- I'm sorry I spent most of this one complaining about calls.
Brother...I was having a small conniption over the calls...it wasnt impacting the thread...lol

I kept pausing the game to go out to garage and lift and hit the heavy bag...catching up on these posts all the while...

What a game, what a great broadcast too. Black Falcon and The Winter Fox FOR THE WIN!!!

Davis and Wright didn't have great offensive games, but their activity was instantly noticeable on the defensive end. Harkless was straight bad, but he hasn't played a ton this year so willing to give him some time to find a rhythm.

Did like how Walton staggered Fox and Hali. Quick hook for Hali around the 6 minute mark and then bring him in for Fox to run the offense.