[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (DEC/JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The Nets FINALLY recover from their horrible KG/Pierce/Terry trade and decided they wanted a sequel with the potential to be even more disastrous than the first trade.

So Oladipo can become a free agent after this season. What do the Rockets do with him? Trade him at the deadline? Re-sign him in the off-season? He once was one of the better two way players in the league but has been zapped a bit by injury. He will be 29 next year.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I was thinking of James Hardees this morning and was wondering which of the major sports requires the most endurance?

baseball would be at the bottom

Hockey is the fastest pace but they are on skates and substitute the most

Football has a ton of stoppage

futbol has a huge field but pace is kinda hard for me to gauge

basketball is second in pace after hockey and requires a lot of lateral movement

I’d give the edge to basketball
Boxing requires the most endurance followed by Soccer. Just look at body composition to see what I am talking about. You don't see many bulky soccer players, they all have to remain thin and fast to be able to do all that running consistently

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The TWolves are getting destroyed by the Ja/JJj-less Grizzlies in the 4th quarter and people have the audacity to claim the Kings are the worst team in the conference.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
The TWolves are getting destroyed by the Ja/JJj-less Grizzlies in the 4th quarter and people have the audacity to claim the Kings are the worst team in the conference.

If you thought that I was going to start taking it easy on Karl-Anthony Towns, because of his personal tragedy, you're in for a ****ing surprise.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Cousins is stru-guh-ling tonight: only 2/8 from the field, no official field goal attempts inside the line (he did get fouled a couple of times). He's hustling on defense, but just getting beat.

So annoyed that the Kings didn't go after Chris Boucher this offseason. It was pretty clear that the stats showed that he was on the verge of breaking out. His per36 numbers are insane. 23pts, 10reb, 4.2blks and 47% from beyond the arc with almost 6 attempted. I think they'd be in serious playoff contention if they had picked him up.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
So annoyed that the Kings didn't go after Chris Boucher this offseason. It was pretty clear that the stats showed that he was on the verge of breaking out. His per36 numbers are insane. 23pts, 10reb, 4.2blks and 47% from beyond the arc with almost 6 attempted. I think they'd be in serious playoff contention if they had picked him up.
just another product of Toronto and their scouting and developing departments

Nurk really can't catch a break these past two seasons. Portland already has Collins injured and now they are really in dire need of a big man
This season is prone to get a lot of injuries with the lack of prep and rushed schedule. On top of that, games being postponed for COVID reasons can't be great for training regiments that are vastly different from each player.

If Harry still doesn't see time, Stott really really needs to be fired
Even with my avatar, I have to say maybe we were just watching him with rose-tinted glasses. No one with good intentions for their team's success would try to not play a good player who can contribute.

(I'm still hoping that he'd show up and prove what I just said wrong, but after so long, you gotta have to wonder...)

Status
Not open for further replies.