[Game] Kings v. Heat - Friday, Feb. 7 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
giles 3-3. Plus 2 and only 7 minutes. Bagley plays crap defense and gets 28.....
Bagley doesn’t even need to be brought into this argument to prove the awful minute allocation to Giles. It’s downright bizarre. They have to be thinking they’re being “smart” by “hiding” him from the league at this point.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bagley doesn’t even need to be brought into this argument to prove the awful minute allocation to Giles. It’s downright bizarre. They have to be thinking they’re being “smart” by “hiding” him from the league at this point.
At this point, I think you're looking through Giles-tinted glasses. We go through this every game and it's in the Giles thread.

I just asked Kayte if he was even out there at the end of the quarter. I've replayed it about 4 times and cannot see him.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I didn't even see him on the bench right at the end of the half...wonder if he's in the locker room for some reason.
Remember that he fell on his shoulder during his stint and got up a bit tender. It's possible he's a bit injured. (And with this team...maybe a bit more than possible.)

SLAB

Hall of Famer
At this point, I think you're looking through Giles-tinted glasses. We go through this every game and it's in the Giles thread.

I just asked Kayte if he was even out there at the end of the quarter. I've replayed it about 4 times and cannot see him.
Na. There’s no excuse not to play him when he’s playing well & with no foul trouble. I know I wear the Giles goggles harder than the Kings goggles at this point, but I’m not buying it that. There’s no reason he shouldn’t have been out there

* (if he didn’t have to go to the locker room)

Na. There’s no excuse not to play him when he’s playing well & with no foul trouble. I know I wear the Giles goggles harder than the Kings goggles at this point, but I’m not buying it that. There’s no reason he shouldn’t have been out there

* (if he didn’t have to go to the locker room)
he was not boxing out. maybe that was the reason. he was playing well offensively.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
OK, Buddy fouled him, but for the love of David Stern, blow the whistle before we cross half court with the rebound!

Status
Not open for further replies.