[Game] Kings v. Lakers - Saturday, Feb. 1 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Well... they had a good first half, but I'd be shocked, SHOCKED I tells yah, if the Lakers go for 162 points tonight.

I reckon we'll have some pride and hold the dastards to a mere 155ish.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We've been daring the Lakers scrubs to beat us and tonight they are.
I can't be the only one not at all surprised about this, can I? I'm not even perturbed. In fact, truth be told, it's almost like there's not even a Kings game tonight. Look at the jerseys in G1C right now...

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Giles is really screwing things up. He's doing the exact opposite of spacing the floor. He's crowding the floor so that Fox and Hield and whomever have no space to operate. This is what happens with your 4th string center starting a game like this.

The Lakers obviously can't miss. I'm not giving up though. If the Kings can just start spacing the floor and hitting some 3s they could get back in this thing.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Giles is really screwing things up. He's doing the exact opposite of spacing the floor. He's crowding the floor so that Fox and Hield and whomever have no space to operate. This is what happens with your 4th string center starting a game like this.

The Lakers obviously can't miss. I'm not giving up though. If the Kings can just start spacing the floor and hitting some 3s they could get back in this thing.
Harry is feeling the natural gaps in the defense cause by the pick-and-roll which is good but those gaps are for the guards to make a play and he's just getting in the way

The Kings score 64 in the first half, and Giles is messing up the offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.