[Game] Kings v. Lakers - Saturday, Feb. 1 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
For a lot of people, this is gonna be a tough game to watch. I have a phrase I generally post whenever we play the Lakers, but it just doesn't feel right today.

Regardless of what you may have thought about Kobe as a person, his impact on the game of basketball and a lot of the players in the game today really cannot be denied. Maybe after this game, the feelings will subside a bit.

GO KINGS!

It’s always “Beat LA”! For me, but my respect for Lebron has grown leaps and bounds after watching him go off script and give the speech Kobe and everyone deserve.

God bless everyone in attendance and watching from home! We’ll all get through this as we have so many other things in the past.

GO KINGS!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It’s always “Beat LA”! For me, but my respect for Lebron has grown leaps and bounds after watching him go off script and give the speech Kobe and everyone deserve.

God bless everyone in attendance and watching from home! We’ll all get through this as we have so many other things in the past.

GO KINGS!!!
That's not the phrase I'm referring to. :)

BEAT LA!!

BEAT LA!!

BEAT LA!!

BEAT LA!!

BEAT LA!!

BEAT LA!!

BEAT LA!!

BEAT LA!!

BEAT LA!!

BEAT LA!!
'

Kingster

Hall of Famer
The Black Mamba would want Fox & Co. to go out and kill LBJ and the Lakers tonight. That's exactly what I want them to do. No mercy, no pity. Attack and destroy.

Fox needs to be just as aggressive in this game as he was against the Clipps. Bjelica needs to have back-to-back high energy games - no siesta time, please. Hield needs to take 24 shots and make 42 points. Cojo needs to keep the green light on his shooting. Harrison needs to find every bit of animus he has in his being to defend against LBJ. Dedmon needs to play with the same determination as the last game. Go Kings!

Last edited:

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Giles needs to be preparted to shoot some outside shots to open up the floor. He's going to be facing a lot of tall timber.
More importantly, he needs to be prepared to not get in foul trouble because I am not in the mood to see Eric Mika get annihilated by AD all night.

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
More importantly, he needs to be prepared to not get in foul trouble because I am not in the mood to see Eric Mika get annihilated by AD all night.
As James Ham pointed out, Eric Mika is gonna have a career night tonight in G1C. AD better show respect.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.