[Game] Kings v. Heat - Friday, 2/8 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know? Wade has been exchanging jerseys with players all season long after the game. They reach out to him in advance and he accepts it. Why miss the opportunity to have yourself an authentic Wade jersey? That will be a pricey jersey one day when he's long done playing.
I saw him exchange it with LeBron, Donovan Mitchell etc. But I don't watch a lot of heat games, have you seen him do it with a lot of bench guys?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I saw him exchange it with LeBron, Donovan Mitchell etc. But I don't watch a lot of heat games, have you seen him do it with a lot of bench guys?
I can't remember all the players he's done it with but I know for certain if a player reaches out to him whether it's through social media or phone call that he's more than willing to exchange jerseys

The days of the Kings not being able to match up against the death lineups might be over. Barnes allowed the Kings to do things down the stretch they aren't normally able to on both ends.
Absolutely! We were able to go small down the stretch with Barnes at PF. Defensively he was good, came up with a couple of key rebounds and hit some important free throws to get us back in it.

He will fit really well. This team is in major need of some serious practice time to get some cohesion. Some players also need a bit of a break to recover. Fox, Bogdan etc are all showing signs of fatigue.

I wonder why. Do they know each other or train with each other? Kinda odd to exchange it with a deep bench 3rd string pg. Usually it's with one of the top players or good friends.
I'm thinking Frank is probably the biggest Wade fan. Fox/ Buddy probably let him take it.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Sure, but point being that Frank isn't some rando bench player to guys who know basketball.
he is a random bench player though. Just because he had high accolades in College doesn't mean that makes him someone worth while. Do you remember a player named Adam Morrison?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Absolutely! We were able to go small down the stretch with Barnes at PF. Defensively he was good, came up with a couple of key rebounds and hit some important free throws to get us back in it.

He will fit really well. This team is in major need of some serious practice time to get some cohesion. Some players also need a bit of a break to recover. Fox, Bogdan etc are all showing signs of fatigue.
Fox more than anyone on this roster, in my opinion. His shooting has fallen off a cliff and straight into a river.

I’ll never understand how some of you can turn off the game when things get rough.
The decision is a very delicate balance for me when it's nearing bed time.

I can either suffer through a stressful, infuriating game and hope for the best.

Or I can lay in bed and put on something completely mindless like Law & Order SVU

Status
Not open for further replies.