[Game] Kings v. Heat - Friday, 2/8 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We might get our first look at a couple of new Kings. Should be interesting.

I've been saying it's a great time to be a Kings fan - now it's going to be even more fun. One problem? Aside from WCS, there's nobody left to pick on. We might have to actually just sit back and enjoy the game, realizing the truth of what Vlade has said:

SUPER TEAM, JUST YOUNG!!

I LOVE THIS TEAM!

Vlade has added some quality players for a playoff run. I expect Joerger to give the B’s (Barnes, Burks and Brewer) some PT tonight. We’ll see how it goes. My fingers are crossed, not only for tonight’s game, but for how all the pieces fit together.
We didn’t give up much talent to get these guys, but we did give up our ability to land two quality free agents this summer. So this group really needs to get it done. On paper, the only thing we’re missing is Harrell. Maybe Caleb can become that guy, but that’s a big IF.

We really need to win this one. It's one of the weaker teams we'll face during this monster of a month.

WCS and the other bigs need to control the boards vs Whiteside...as difficult as that is going to be.

Richardson's stats look good on paper, but his FG% is awful. We need to keep it that way - potentially Barnes' matchup.

The Heat lack shooting big time, especially with Dragic out. There's not one player in their starting lineup who is a knockdown shooter.

They are also lacking depth, not helped by trading Tyler Johnson away.

Winslow
McGruder
Richardson
Olynyk
Whiteside

We have MUCH more firepower. This should be ours. Let's go KINGS!

I don't like the idea of starting Bjelica and Barnes. I am not feeling it. It could work but I would rather us put Bogi with the starters now that we have a combo guard in Burks to run with the second unit. I hope we see a starting lineup of Fox - Buddy - Bogi - Barnes - Willie. Then Bagley first off the bench. This is the way to go. Barnes is strong enough to play 4. Further we need to acclimate Barnes quickly so he starts to gain comfort with our top guys, our backcourt and Bogi so they learn each others games. I don't know what this coach will do but this is what I would do.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't like the idea of starting Bjelica and Barnes. I am not feeling it. It could work but I would rather us put Bogi with the starters now that we have a combo guard in Burks to run with the second unit. I hope we see a starting lineup of Fox - Buddy - Bogi - Barnes - Willie. Then Bagley first off the bench. This is the way to go. Barnes is strong enough to play 4. Further we need to acclimate Barnes quickly so he starts to gain comfort with our top guys, our backcourt and Bogi so they learn each others games. I don't know what this coach will do but this is what I would do.
I for one am very glad it's Dave Joerger making those decisions and not you.

Starting 5 for yourrrr Sacramento Kingsssss
Fox,Buddy,Barnes,Beli,WCS

5 Bench players

Yogi,Burks,Bogi,Bags,Giles

That is our 10man rotation
No other players

Sorry Caleb, Brewer, Mason, KK
You are practice fodder for now

We need to have our core group together and do not insurt more than one new player at a time on the floor until they can get used to our schemes.

I would be shocked to find Barnes not starting. But the second core group with Giles, Bagley and Bogi have gelled well lately and I am more interested in seeing who plays small forward off the bench do we bring in our new backup small forward or burks.

Do we play a small ball and speed it up even more with a combo of Burks, Bogi and yogi.

I hope we come out with energy and that allows the 3 main players we picked up to have a run tonight and win going away.

Dad and I had to work about 2.5 hours out of town and I am freaking out cuz I'm gonna miss the first half ):

Besides all that I am sooooo so so excited to watch this team feast

Seems about right although I would probably go

Fox/Hield/Barnes/Basley/WCS ---- That leaves Bogie/Bjelica/Burks/Giles/Koufas/Brewer/ferrell coming off the bench.. That's a pretty strong second unit. Two great scorers and ball handlers with some decent three point shooting and they are all fast (except Koufus).

Sure happy this is a home game and not on tnt or espin!
Being in Ohio I get to watch the Kings own tv crew on NBA tv.

Go win this one guys

Status
Not open for further replies.