[Game] Kings v. Hawks - Wednesday, Jan. 30 - 7PT/10ET

I mean I guess not really other than the fact that he's not been relegated to the role his merit deserves, and we don't know how he'll react, and he's given indications he won't settle for bench player money, so it does raise the question. He's not exactly you're humble bumpkin doin the dirty work on the court either. The bench would actually be great for him. Hell let's keep him, and just put him on the bench crew the rest of the year and see what that does to his free agent offers haha. We'd get more wins too.

Last edited:

Entity

Hall of Famer
Facing a terrible team at home after ample rest is good medicine.
Well according to the hawks broadcast team they are better than the kings when healthy. In fact have a better record since dec 17th. Wilkins seriously just bags on the opposing team the whole game.

Wow the second unit was very efficient and active. Giles has some good game in him and as he gains experience he just may turn out to be pretty darn good.
Bagley hitting those jumpers are going to help make him pretty much unstoppable as we are just starting to see his potential.

I get the spacing.. but at a certain point you have to look at talent. Bjelica no longer deserves to hold the #2 overall pick out of the starting lineup.

That spacing with Bjelica and Bagley was good. The spacing isn't an issue until it is and many games it's quite evident that it is one with Willie out there next to Marvin. The Hawks are gearing their entire defense towards the perimeter game, we'll see how they adjust in the 2nd half now that all the bigs are dominating them.

I get the spacing.. but at a certain point you have to look at talent. Bjelica no longer deserves to hold the #2 overall pick out of the starting lineup.
At some point the coach just seems like a stubborn SOB.... we have reached that point....Coach Yogurt!

Great game so far, bar the start. Bench really provided us with a lift and the starters were good enough to keep that momentum going.

Not over by a long shot. Remember Phoenix???

Please stay strong Kings!!! No Mercy!!!

The more this season develops isn’t it becoming more and more obvious that trading WCS is the way to go? He’ll have value and he’s the guy that’s most redundant with Bagley/Giles.