[Game] Kings v. Hornets - 2/25/17 - 2:00PT/5:00ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Wow you got all of that out of my pointing out Willies lack of energy and effort on the little things? No need to be overly dramatic, I Never blamed all of this on Willie nor am I looking for a scapegoat, I know well enough that this roster is not up to par.

They are learning i never said they aren't, I complained about Willies lack of closing out on Kaminsky and lack of effort on the boards, I wont excuse lack of effort just because its more effort than before 99.

I thought thats what a gamethread was for ? Commenting on what you see, weather good or BAD.
I honestly wasn't singling you out, which is why I said some people and in general terms. Sorry if it came across wrong.

Wow me made Kaminsky put up prime dirk stats. I've seen this way too many times where we make subpar players look good I thought we were done with this BS

I don't like being defensive but WCS landed very hard on his left hip earlier in the game.
I'd consider that as a legitimate excuse if there were past evidence of him playing with the motor we see Skal play with. I seldom see WCS crashing hard for a board or fighting for a good rebounding position.