Free Agency

Just wait for the wings to start getting contracts in the 20 million range...

Another thing is that for Noah and Mozgov it was the Lakers and Knicks and never underestimate how stupid this franchises are.
they have an advantage that they are desirable cities w/ lots of revenue coming in whereas small markets don't have that advantage....

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat

Bricklayer

BTW, some of these may have appeared earlier in he thread, but its late and I'm too lazy to scan the whole thing, so I'll re-reproduce them here:

Sam Amick: As for Rajon Rondo, it sounds as if that situation may take some time to play out. Other pieces (SG, stretch four) will be prioritized.
4 hours ago – via Twitter sam_amick

Sam Amick: For Kings crowd, I’m told they have eyes for Ryan Anderson, Courtney Lee (both unrestricted), & Allen Crabbe (restricted) – among others
4 hours ago – via Twitter sam_amick

Tim Bontemps: Have heard the same, along with Allen Crabbe, as I believe @Sam Amick reported. Kings going hard after young SGs. – RT: Chris Mannix: A player gaining significant traction in Sacramento, sources tell @TheVertical: Dion Waiters. Kings have a need for backcourt scoring.
2 hours ago – via Twitter TimBontemps

Bill Herenda: ‘Sacramento serious about offer to Dion Waiters” according to Adrian Wojnarowski. “Allen Crabbe on #Kings radar”
49 mins ago – via Twitter billherenda

Tim MacMahon: Shooting guard Courtney Lee is getting early interest from the Knicks and Kings, a league source said.
13 mins ago – via Twitter espn_macmahon

I don't want Waiters... The only reason I can see is DJ thinks he can be another Stephenson with the right coach. At least we know DJ can handle hot heads.

Bricklayer

That didn't stop us from doing the same for Rondo last year.
Not entirely true there. And with Rondo, its a point of respect. Despite some overriding silliness in the Kings fanbase, that is/was a major player coming through town. In any other circumstance likely a guy who would not even give Sacto the time of day. You want it to work and his head to be in the right place, you pay him for his abilities. And again, despite the strange Sacto fan self-loathing, Rondo was worth that contract.