[Game] Kings @ Suns, 11 APR 2016, 22:00 ET/19:00 PT

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I'm so sad. Why are the Suns sucking right now? The Kings really need this draft pick. Honestly, who cares whether or not the Jazz make the playoffs. They could've been in if they had beaten the Mavs. That's on them.

I hope the Jazz don't complain about the Kings resting players vs. Houston.
I hope we ruin your and Houston's day, and play everybody!

At the same time if the core of this team gone next season, It wouldn't hurt to see how Ben does on the "new" team. If the core stays though Ben should be moved.

On the plus side, Seth is convincing me more and more he's an excellent point to run with Cousins. Get another ball-handler like Evan Turner in the back-court and we're cooking with fire

Willie has some Anthony Davis in him tbh. If he focuses on skill development this summer he could be a most improved candidate for next season. He has the instincts and some raw skill that needs tuning, but he could develop into a hell of a two way player.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
The same PF who turned the ball over with 3-4 Kings right by him while trying to advance the ball from the Suns' end?

If that ball didn't pop out, no one would say a thing lol
It's a good thing that my question wasn't, "Is Cauley-Stein good in transition?", but "Why do I trust Cauley-Stein in transition more than McLemore?", then.