[Game] Kings @ Suns, 11 APR 2016, 22:00 ET/19:00 PT

I think Curry is making Vlade's decision on Rondo pretty easy. Guarantee him a rotation spot and sign him to a nice deal. Only reason I think about keeping Rudy is that the SF position is pretty thin aside from the top tier. Rudy is firmly at the top of the second tier SF's, and I think he is still capable of producing more like last season.

I've wanted to see curry all damn season. I knew he was good. He just needs playing time to develop. Who knows where he'd be if he had most of bellineli's minutes.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
End 3Q: Kings lead, 87-72

Top scorer: Curry 18
Top rebounder: Koufos 8
Top assister: Curry 13

Am I seeing that right? Koufos only has one rebound since the first quarter?

Mclemore/Bellinelli getting minutes all season over Seth would be like Jimmer getting minutes over Isaiah a few years ago. I understood honoring the pedigree Bellinelli brought early in the season, but Karl gave those two chance after chance to terrible results. Just one of the many things Karl will have on the con ledger after Wednesday.

I'm so sad. Why are the Suns sucking right now? The Kings really need this draft pick. Honestly, who cares whether or not the Jazz make the playoffs. They could've been in if they had beaten the Mavs. That's on them.

I hope the Jazz don't complain about the Kings resting players vs. Houston.