[Game] Kings v. Suns - 3/25/16 - 7 PT, 10 ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Anyway, I digress...

I'm just happy the rook finally had a chance to play more than a few minutes. Not even gonna try to second guess why Karl didn't pull him, although I'd like to believe Vlade may have whispered something in his ear.

I don't care who we played. What I saw tonight I would pay money to see again. Steph Curry may be the MVP, but Seth certainly has some of the family talent. I like our young Kings. Heart and hustle, effort and energy...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And...my TV is no longer on the game coverage. I cannot stand to even look at George Karl any more, let alone listen to him. I'm in too good a mood to put up with him. :p

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
It was fun to watch the team have fun. could have used another 40 or so of those this year...as Willie said in the postgame
if I remember correctly the Kings had just as much fun dropping 142 on the Suns last meeting in Sacramento so it must be the opponent that brings spirits high

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Very interesting comment by WCS, who said the booing from the Sacramento fans really hurt and made him think. He said he realized they must really be playing poorly if the loyal fans who did so much to save the team, who show up every night and cheer their hearts out, are reduced to booing what they're seeing. WCS said the rest of the games are for the fans. The team is playing for them and for pride.

You get it, young gun, and I'm proud you're a Sacramento King.

K

KingMilz

Wow a fun game to watch.....WCS looked great as did one Devin Booker and Cousins slayed the Suns. I really like WCS playing at C will be interesting to see how he and Cousins go together.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Carmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave 6m6 minutes ago
Carmichael Dave Retweeted Aaron Bruski

Hahahaha. See ya George. Have fun spending your cash and reaming this organization in a month. Just silly.
Let me break out my old cadence voice...

:: clears throat ::

HERE WE GO AGAIN! (HERE WE GO AGAIN!)
SAME OLD KARL AGAIN! (SAME OLD KARL AGAIN!)
MARCHING DOWN THE AVENUE! (MARCHING DOWN THE AVENUE!)
TEN MORE GAMES, AND HE'LL BE THROUGH! (TEN MORE GAMES, AND HE'LL BE THROUGH!)

YOUR LEFT, YOUR LEFT!
YOUR LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT!
YOUR MILITARY LEFT!
YOUR LEFT, YOUR RIGHT, DON'T GET OUT OF STEP!
YOUR LEFT, YOUR RIGHT, YOUR LE-E-EFT!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I always record Kings games. There have been a rare few I bother to watch afterwards. This is gonna be one I watch...and maybe keep...just to share in the WCS joy.