[Game] Kings v. LA Kobes - 1/7/16, 7:30 PT, 10:30 ET

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
I was pretty mad at Rudy for lackadaisically chucking a 3 after the Lakers cut the lead to 12. I was mad at George Karl for sticking with Curry, Collison, and Belinelli for half the quarter. I still didn't think we'd lose the lead though. This is hard to swallow. We just completely abandoned everything we did right for the first 36 minutes and started taking panic jumper after panic jumper instead. This is exactly how we lost to Portland.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
So, what are the excuses going to be tonight with this team? Oh but wait, the 8th spot is still right there for the taking.. So exciting. If we played this kind of basketball the rest of the year and somehow made the playoffs, I would not be all that excited. This is fugly basketball and I don't even enjoy watching it at times. Why should I root for an 8th seed and out future when, in my opinion, that is our ceiling?
Because you're probably wrong?

I

Im Still Ballin

Yep

This is the last time we'll have to experience this. I'm glad he's finally retiring. Even under the legendary Mike Malone I remember Kobe taking over. The man just has this franchises number. Has since day one.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Good grief.

I can't stop watching, but it's like hearing the train whistle and knowing there's a train wreck on the horizon. What I hate the most is the Laker fan being emboldened by what the Kings let happen. That's unacceptable.