[Game] Kings v. LA Kobes - 1/7/16, 7:30 PT, 10:30 ET

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
What happened? Does anyone know how we managed to blow a 20+ point lead in a game we were controlling handily for 3 quarters?

Yeah, I can't see myself watching another game this season after this loss. I knew the Mavs would win that game, and I feel like the Lakers are going to walk away with a W tonight. Sad.

What happened? Does anyone know how we managed to blow a 20+ point lead in a game we were controlling handily for 3 quarters?
We lost Cousins when he got his 5th foul. The rest of the team still running like madmen, which equals to turnover fest. No one could make a bucket.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The Lakers decided to play their young guys, Russell suddenly looked like his college self, George Karl stuck with a bad lineup too long and now we've reached peak implosion.

The thing is, they started playing like nice guys when they got a big lead. The Lakers just kept playing. Cousins playing with 5 fouls handicaps them and the lakers know it.

So, what are the excuses going to be tonight with this team? Oh but wait, the 8th spot is still right there for the taking.. So exciting. If we played this kind of basketball the rest of the year and somehow made the playoffs, I would not be all that excited. This is fugly basketball and I don't even enjoy watching it at times. Why should I root for an 8th seed and out future when, in my opinion, that is our ceiling?