[Game] Kings @ Hawks 11/18/15 - 5 PM PST, 8 PM EST

Rudy Gay has been such a disappointment this entire season, except for 1 game. There are times (lots of times) where we are better without him. He likes to iso, but he isn't any good at it.

We are doing such a s***y job of playing thru Cuz, or really getting him touches anywhere decent tonight.

And the going small and constant switching has killed us.

Poor game plan from Karl. Just a bunch of helter skelter BS.

Infuriating we don't play to our strengths and don't have a coach who game plans defensively.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Kings need to watch Atlanta tape....they move really well without the ball and get so many easy shots. Even no bodies like Patterson can make plays.

I may be in the minority on this but if the Kings cannot pull this game out, I give Atlanta 75% of the blame for the loss. They have had a great game plan and have executed it to perfection.

Typical game vs Atlanta, we would have lost by 20 if Teague and Bazemore play. Dumb basketball vs Simple basketball except we're a little less dumb this year.

Karl has to share some of the blame for this loss. His fascination with Rondo-Collison is bordering on the crazy level. They don't play well together. Why is Ben on the bench while Marco is busy sucking all over the court? What happened to Acy?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Another L going on Karl. Lineups were a mess again. Switching on D is getting no us killed with rondo on Darren out there.
With DC back now...Karl will have the tendency to play those two at the same time. As if that was working before...at least before he was forced to play Ben some more.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Karl has to share some of the blame for this loss. His fascination with Rondo-Collison is bordering on the crazy level. They don't play well together. Why is Ben on the bench while Marco is busy sucking all over the court? What happened to Acy?
Acy started the second half...didn't he? I don't know where Trill has been.