[Game] Spurs @ Kings - 11/9/15 - 7 PT, 10 ET

I find the whole "first player of Italian descent" phrasing weird. Surely there have been players that are of Italian descent that have won a title ... there's got to be at least some Italian blood mixed in there, even if it's 10 generations removed.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Loved seeing Rondo walk Cousins away from a discussion with the official. didn't love seeing Bellinelli bring the ball all the way up the court with Rondo open downcourt and in position - calling for the ball.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I find the whole "first player of Italian descent" phrasing weird. Surely there have been players that are of Italian descent that have won a title ... there's got to be at least some Italian blood mixed in there, even if it's 10 generations removed.
Here is a not-necessarily-all-inclusive list of basketball personalities who have claimed Italian descent. As near as I can tell, the only two players on that list to have won a professional basketball championship in the United States are Jennifer Rizzotti and Diana Taurasi: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_Americans_in_sports#Basketball

This is my issue with Karl and how he has us playing. Down by 5 we need a bucket and demarcus is camped out on the 3 point line. Gone are the days that we'd post up boogie on the block. He's undefendable there yet it's not a cornerstone of our offensive structure.

Note: boogie Just man handled Duncan in the paint and the Spurs commentary were thankful for the BS offensive foul