KHTK

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Carmichael Dave
15 mins · Antelope, CA ·
Doing the show solo (w/o Keith) tomorrow for the first time on KHTK. @Casspi18, @KJ_MayorJohnson,and a surprise guest or two. 6-9a. We will have a lot of fun, and TALK TO CALLERS. Would love you to join.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's show our support for Dave WITHOUT KEITH. Listen, call in, tweet, etc. :)

Last edited:
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Carmichael Dave
15 mins · Antelope, CA ·
Doing the show solo (w/o Keith) tomorrow for the first time on KHTK. @Casspi18, @KJ_MayorJohnson,and a surprise guest or two. 6-9a. We will have a lot of fun, and TALK TO CALLERS. Would love you to join.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's show our support for Dave WITHOUT KEITH. Listen, call in, tweet, etc. :)

It was wonderful. I'll take Nate any day of the week.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Don Geronimo has added some fuel to the fire:

Don Geronimo @DonGeronimoShow
· 2h 2 hours ago
Goodbye Keith. Let's have coffee and discuss unemployment at the mall. I'll meet you at Lids, buy you a new cap.

Don Geronimo @DonGeronimoShow · 2h 2 hours ago
It's just what I've heard for a few weeks. Make no bones about it I'm sad for Joe. But he is talented and will rebound. KB tho...

Remembering the week after KHTK bumped me from mornings to middays and KB was texting my listeners from the station text line how...

I stunk and had no ratings and how easy it would be to best my rank. Of course he never said it on air, just texting listeners #flatbill

Don Geronimo @DonGeronimoShow · 1h 1 hour ago
So thats how it ends Well played, @KHTKSports1140

Make sure you get the quarter hour listening #835

CarmichaelDave said:
Big changes today at KHTK. I will speak about them tomorrow at 8:35am.

Last edited:

Don Geronimo @DonGeronimoShow
· 2h 2 hours ago
Goodbye Keith. Let's have coffee and discuss unemployment at the mall. I'll meet you at Lids, buy you a new cap.

It's just what I've heard for a few weeks. Make no bones about it I'm sad for Joe. But he is talented and will rebound. KB tho...

Remembering the week after KHTK bumped me from mornings to middays and KB was texting my listeners from the station text line how...

I stunk and had no ratings and how easy it would be to best my rank. Of course he never said it on air, just texting listeners #flatbill

Make sure you get the quarter hour listening #835
Oh HELL YES! I pray this is true. Please tell me Keith Brooks is gone. That would be fantastic.

Gotta say...that tweet is hardcore. "I'll meet you at Lids, buy you a new cap" LMAO

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member

He who laughs last?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Keith Brooks was fired yesterday. This according to a friend who works in radio and has worked with KB.
I didn't get a WHY, but then it's probably too early to know why for sure. I just know that, if true, this is long overdue. The guy is terrible, and a pretender with his lack of knowledge. All is he good at is filling time with his da-da-da-da's and but-but-but-but's and that's not a skill I care about.
And here's from Carmichael Dave:
Big changes today at KHTK. I will speak about them tomorrow at 8:35am. That is all.

New morning show: Dave, Deuce, Morgan
Mid Day: Jason Ross, Nate Goodyear, Mike D who will go by his actual name Cory
Afternoon: Grant

More focus on local sports

Morning show gets a lot better. Mid day gets worse and will presumably again have the same ratings issues that slot had in the past unless the team gets really good.

Guess I read it wrong, but yeah Brooks was fired.

New morning show is Dave, Deuce and Morgan,

12 to 3 is Jason, Nate and Mike D

I was hoping they would have made a 9 to 12 show, I can't stand Rome. Or a show after Grant at least.
Dave mentioned Mike D is now Cory Pfister. I'm confused.. did Mike D leave, or is he actually going by the name Cory now? Did anybody else hear this?

Hate to see anyone lose their job but I think khtk is going to be better off for it. CD, Duece and Morgan is going to be great.
That show is going to kill it. Can't wait. Slightly disappointed to see J Ross, Deuce, and Morgan break up.. they were a great trio. Interested to see how the mid day show goes with Nate.