[Game] Game 71: Kings @ Suns, 3/25/15 - 7 pdt, 10 edt

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Nice to see the Kings finish a quarter strong. And LOL at the Suns for getting a T with .4 seconds left ...

Dre wide open looks around and sees no D, looks again to see if someone has better shot. OK, I'll take it and make it. The old pro is such a pleasure to watch every night.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Gotta smile at the way opposing teams just seem like little beanie babies when they try to stop Cousins once he's made his mind up.

GO KINGS!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Impressed with the effort and hustle in the first half. Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but there's effort and hustle and we're leading.

K

KingMilz

Good first half effort, Cuz doing some nice things, Ray playing really well and Rudy/Nik/Ben all chipping in.

One thing Ray really excels at is back door cuts and with that ridiculous 2 foot vertical he more often than not smashes it down.

Watching the suns halftime show makes me mad. One announcer keeps complimenting the Kings, throwing us little compliments, the other guy is just a jerk about it. LOL! He seems bitter!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Watching the suns halftime show makes me mad. One announcer keeps complimenting the Kings, throwing us little compliments, the other guy is just a jerk about it. LOL! He seems bitter!
It's their halftime show. I'm amazed they're saying anything good about the Kings, just as I'm irate when our halftime show says anything good about our opponents. #HomerProud

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Los Suns look like they're the ones on the second night of a back-to-back...not that I'm complaining, mind you.

GO KINGS!!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Not picking on you or singling you out, but this sentence puts me in mind to why I think that there are many Kings Fans who have problems with other team's announcers: it seems to me as though Kings Fans tend to base their determination of whether or not other team's announcers are any good on how complimentary and/or "fair" they think they are to the Kings.