[Game] Kings-Hornets Summer League - 7/13/14 - 3 pm PDT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Except that we have more regular rotation players playing in summer league than any other team.

I'd be shocked if another team has any many guys who played consistent mins last year out there for them.
That's the depressing part right there.

Im from So Cal, I could easily be a Clipper fan or Laker fan, but ive stuck with this team since I was a middle school kid inspired by Cwebb, Vlade, Peja, that team made me a Kings fan. I have every right to be discontent with what the FO is doing, and its not just the IT thing that im discontent with. I know you like to look at everything with rose colored glasses, but thats not me, especially after nearly a decade of futility. I havent witnessed Kings playoff basketball since I was a freshman in high school. My favorite player of all time is Cwebb, I didnt become a 76er fan after he was traded. I support my former kings like I will IT, but thats it.
There is not anything new you can say about the IT situation. You've made your stance known over and over again. You've been heard.

I haven't had a chance to read back through the thread, but I'm assuming everyone else is digging Eric Moreland as much as I am. The guys works his ass off and actively seeks out shots to block. Raw on offense. Want to see more.

Well, I'll go ahead and say it. It already looks like Marshon Brooks is a more valuable player than Ben. He's got a really nice mid range and interior game, with good ball handling. Nice shooting stroke as well

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I haven't had a chance to read back through the thread, but I'm assuming everyone else is digging Eric Moreland as much as I am. The guys works his ass off and actively seeks out shots to block. Raw on offense. Want to see more.
Yep. I personally am holding out for Bhullar. He makes me smile.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hey Clyde? Have you even met us? We're the Sacramento Kings. We've made a career out of not guarding the guy who's burning us the worst.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Ben McLemore gives me the same feeling I used to get watching Francisco Garcia. There's no way he can keep from breaking our hearts over and over and over again. He'll pull a good play out of his posterior just often enough to keep us hoping for the best.