[Game] Kings-Hornets Summer League - 7/13/14 - 3 pm PDT

So can we expect you to continue to cry about IT at every opportunity. GET OVER IT. He's gone. He's not coming back. I'm getting the feeling it's more about the name on the back of the jersey than the name on the front for you...
Im from So Cal, I could easily be a Clipper fan or Laker fan, but ive stuck with this team since I was a middle school kid inspired by Cwebb, Vlade, Peja, that team made me a Kings fan. I have every right to be discontent with what the FO is doing, and its not just the IT thing that im discontent with. I know you like to look at everything with rose colored glasses, but thats not me, especially after nearly a decade of futility. I havent witnessed Kings playoff basketball since I was a freshman in high school. My favorite player of all time is Cwebb, I didnt become a 76er fan after he was traded. I support my former kings like I will IT, but thats it.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Im from So Cal, I could easily be a Clipper fan or Laker fan, but ive stuck with this team since I was a middle school kid inspired by Cwebb, Vlade, Peja, that team made me a Kings fan. I have every right to be discontent with what the FO is doing, and its not just the IT thing that im discontent with. I know you like to look at everything with rose colored glasses, but that not me, especially after nearly a decade of futility. I havent witnessed Kings playoff basketball since I was a freshman in high school. My favorite player of all time is Cwebb, I didnt become a 76er fan after he was traded. I support my former kings like I will IT, but thats it.
Thank God you're not a Chicago Cubs fan. ;)

dude12

Hall of Famer
Im from So Cal, I could easily be a Clipper fan or Laker fan, but ive stuck with this team since I was a middle school kid inspired by Cwebb, Vlade, Peja, that team made me a Kings fan. I have every right to be discontent with what the FO is doing, and its not just the IT thing that im discontent with. I know you like to look at everything with rose colored glasses, but thats not me, especially after nearly a decade of futility. I havent witnessed Kings playoff basketball since I was a freshman in high school. My favorite player of all time is Cwebb, I didnt become a 76er fan after he was traded. I support my former kings like I will IT, but thats it.
It's just the wrong thread for the IT angle...call it IT burnout

I didn't think we were talking about the past. I thought we were talking about what we're seeing now.
Gotcha. Yes, he's scored well in this game but he should as a 3 year NBA vet with a reputation for scoring. The problem is his d still looks bad and both sides look way worse against NBA competition.

I'm going to attribute the suckage on the offensive end to chemistry. Nobody is on the same page. Hope we work it out when cuz, collison, and gay join the team.
Except that we have more regular rotation players playing in summer league than any other team.

I'd be shocked if another team has any many guys who played consistent mins last year out there for them.