[Game] Kings v. Warriors - 12/1/13 - 3 p.m. (PST)

IT had Salmons open on the wing, it would have been an easy pass. I think passing it to DMC would have been too difficult, but geez, anything is better than going up gainst three defenders and getting blocked 18 times. IT just does not want to pass the damn ball.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I HATE Bogut so much. OMG.
He should get at least a game's suspension for that foul at mid court. On that last foul of Cousins it even looked like a bit of a flop by Yogurt. We'll see.

The good thing is that I think the officials are beginning to swing around to giving Cuz a break. I don't know if people agree with me but that's the way it seems.

Midget baller): I don't like it at all. He might get away with it in free flow middle of the game. But in crunch time he more often than not gets his pizza burned on D and gets his hero shot easily blocked on O.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I thought that was a bad play by IT at the end. He had Salmons in the corner for a three. You can't go 70 feet and expect to get a layup there. It's also possible he could have gotten it to Cousins earlier in the clock when they were running up the floor, but that was a little iffy.

It hurt having Cousins out of the game after he got upset and coach took him out. One major breakdown was when IT was pressuring Curry 35 feet from the basket on defense, and then Curry proceeds to go all the way to the basket for a layup. That's inexcusable for the rest of the Kings to let Curry go 35 feet for a layup. If you're going to have your guards pressuring the ball you better be prepared to switch to defend the basket.

K

KingMilz

Should have put Derrick Williams on Curry imo, his athletic ability and size could have bothered him and Cousins is unreal what a superstar just killed a top 3 defensive big and made him look like a child.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
After he got the block on IT, he just chucks the ball straight in the air. The gesture seemed like a giant middle finger to Sacto.
As much as I have publicly advocated knocking Bogut right on his ass and standing over him and letting him know about it, I think that last play might have been him trying to throw it up and run out the clock without anybody being able to foul him to extend things.

After he got the block on IT, he just chucks the ball straight in the air. The gesture seemed like a giant middle finger to Sacto.
as much as i absolutely can't stand scumbag cheapshotting Bogut, that is just a normal basketball play to run the clock out and not risk playing the foul game and giving the other team one more chance....

K

KingMilz

That DeMarcus Cousins half hook has a chance to be a signautre move in the NBA up there with the Dirk 1 foot fader, it's as lethal as anything

As much as I have publicly advocated knocking Bogut right on his ass and standing over him and letting him know about it, I think that last play might have been him trying to throw it up and run out the clock without anybody being able to foul him to extend things.
hmm, just never seen that before watching bball. And its Bogut so I automatically assume everything he does is him being a complete ass.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I think Bogut's better days are behind him when it comes to guarding Cousins. The thug routine is starting to experience diminishing returns. Pretty soon Bogut is going to be Cousins' b**** on a regular basis. .

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I don't know how fun it is to play with him, but I will admit that watching him isn't my favorite thing to do in the world...

I also admit to being biased on the subject.

K

KingMilz

Anyone else notice they did not even bother to go to Barnes with Williams on him? Even though his stas were light he does impact the game we look better with him @SF no offensive rebounds when he's out there as well and has not attempted anything he's not capable off. No way Green gets that tip in with him out there imo.