Uncle Keegs

Naw, he is unfortunately one of those high floor/low ceiling players Monte covets like Haliburton and Jones.
It’s completely lame when people try to place invisible ceilings on players when they really have zero clue.

Not long ago people were placing low ceilings on Steph Curry, Nikola Jokić, and #77, among many others. Even the legend Larry Bird was given a fake ceiling a long, long time ago.

Nobody has a real clue how good Keegan or any player for that matter can get.

It’s completely lame when people try to place invisible ceilings on players when they really have zero clue.

Not long ago people were placing low ceilings on Steph Curry, Nikola Jokić, and #77, among many others. Even the legend Larry Bird was given a fake ceiling a long, long time ago.

Nobody has a real clue how good Keegan or any player for that matter can get.
Yeah, I also think it's just plain fun to dream what Keegan could eventually turn into. Isn't that the whole point of being fan? We want our players to be awesome? There's a time and place for us to sit around and discuss logical outcomes, but after a 40 burger where he looks like a superstar...let's get crazy with the comps! Why not?

Yeah, I also think it's just plain fun to dream what Keegan could eventually turn into. Isn't that the whole point of being fan? We want our players to be awesome? There's a time and place for us to sit around and discuss logical outcomes, but after a 40 burger where he looks like a superstar...let's get crazy with the comps! Why not?
Right, it’s “easy” to predict a player not to be a legit star. Because most never become that. So the odds are easily in the naysayers favor.

Very few ever predicted Steph Curry becoming a trendsetting, transcendent player. Or former 2nd round pick Nikola Jokić developing into what he’s become. But a ton of people now pretend as if they knew it all along.

IDC who the player is. Nobody can measure heart or desire. And when a player has talent to go along with it, there’s no telling what they can become. Even professional talent evaluators are frequently wrong. So forget all the layman fans.

I'm sorry but this is just insane. Didn't see the game but just went through the highlights. Every one of his shots is just all kinds of dirty. I am saying this without sarcasm: he could be a Durant level scorer. This is nuts. Our problem just became how do we distribute the ball so Keegan can get enough shots. Oh my goodness. He's almost an entirely different player.

Right, it’s “easy” to predict a player not to be a legit star. Because most never become that. So the odds are easily in the naysayers favor.

Very few ever predicted Steph Curry becoming a trendsetting, transcendent player. Or former 2nd round pick Nikola Jokić developing into what he’s become. But a ton of people now pretend as if they knew it all along.

IDC who the player is. Nobody can measure heart or desire. And when a player has talent to go along with it, there’s no telling what they can become. Even professional talent evaluators are frequently wrong. So forget all the layman fans.
Smartest man on the internet right here.