Trip to China on TV

This Week on Inside Stuff

Rockets and Kings in China
This Sunday, Inside Stuff goes on the road to Shanghai and Beijing for the NBA China Games 2004.

Follow 7-foot-6 sensation Yao Ming as he travels back home to a country full of adoring fans when his Houston Rockets face the Sacramento Kings in a pair f pre-season games.

Go behind the scenes with Tracy McGrady, Chris Webber, and other members of the Rockets and Kings as they experience all that China has to offer, including a fun-filled visit to the Great Wall .

Plus, Inside Stuff is your all-access pass with the always entertaining Kings owners, Joe and Gavin Maloof, as they make this historic trip to the Far East. It's all coming up this Sunday at 12:30 - 3:00 Pacific - on ABC Sports

Hey!
Does someone of you'll save this on VHS?!?
I realy want to see,but I don't have ABC. Maybe someone can save this on CD and send to me in Belgrade? I'll paid!

i watched it.. and i also taped it.. i didn't get to tape everything, though.. i was distracted a lot..

it's not worth it, IMHO, to make a CD of it, send it to you to belgrade, etc.. (i could do it if i knew how to make a CD.. but i can't.. lol) well, it's not worth it cause it was short..i think it was only 20 mins --cause you have commercials, and maybe 10 mins tops on kings stuff.. and if you looked at all the pics from china, that's the whole story.. nothing much.. just a few behind the scenes shots of the kings and rockets.. almost half the show was about yao ming.. a few webb and brad shots..

oh, and i think i only saw a GLIMPSE of peja twice! he didn't say anything, too.. so don't worry about missing it..

on a side note:
*they showed a scene from a kings practice session.. gavin (or joe) was playing with mike.. they were having fun.. gavin hit a 3, and mike was like laughing and he "semi-hugged" him.. i must say it's nice to see mike just having fun out there..

**chris and brad were having lost of fun, too!:)