The Return of Bogi

Can't wait to see this guy back on the court with the rest of our Super team (just young)! Bogi was by far the most efficient player last season and I think his defense is understated. Will be interesting to see how Joeger integrates him back with our new brand of basketball. Excited to say the least! :)

I hope he surprises us but I think we will see controlled playing time.
As it’s hard to get the stamina back after being unable to play at the nba pace not alone our pace.

What I expect to see is he finally got a good break from the grind of playing he has had for a few years.
Also I am pretty sure he has had some time to work on things and shot a lot of shots.

Great video btw. Awesome to see he and Nemanja have played together. Should be a lot of good chemistry between the 2. Bogie should seamlessly fit right in when he returns. We might be pretty dangerous!

Edit: it always amazes me how well the English is spoken by those folks over there, being that it is not their native tongue. Super impressive.

Can't wait to see this guy back on the court with the rest of our Super team (just young)! Bogi was by far the most efficient player last season and I think his defense is understated. Will be interesting to see how Joeger integrates him back with our new brand of basketball. Excited to say the least! :)
It’s amazing how such a small country like Serbia can have so many good players in so many sports: basketball, Soccer, Tennis. Serbia is also dominate in Water Polo. Croatia isn’t much worse. The Balkans are a hotbed of athletic talent. It’s amazing more college football teams don’t recruit there.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
It’s amazing how such a small country like Serbia can have so many good players in so many sports: basketball, Soccer, Tennis. Serbia is also dominate in Water Polo. Croatia isn’t much worse. The Balkans are a hotbed of athletic talent. It’s amazing more college football teams don’t recruit there.
Serbs aren't exactly meant to play football in my opinion, they are tall and lanky, skilled. Football is more about being a physical specimen.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Speaking of the return of Bogdan, how did he play?
Pretty quiet, I thought. Started off quick with a drive for a layup and a clean three, then kind of faded into the background. We tried out a lineup with him at PG for a few minutes, but I didn't find it memorable either way.

Bogdan Bogdanovic (rest) is listed out for Friday's game vs. the Wolves.
Sure I'd like to see him out there full time -- they're going to be really really good when they get there. I just have to keep reminding myself that it's really important to defer to the Kings' training staff as to when he's ready. We saw 3-4 minutes of great Bogdanovich in the Toronto game. Each time out we'll get more of that ......