Team Update

Overseas Update...

There is only one regular season game in Euroleague before playoffs start.

Tan's team is currently in 5th place, fighting for a play-off spot. Noticeably absent is Tan, who is no longer even listed on the roster. She is apparently in Chicago for the announcement of the WNBA expansion team in 2006. Here's the story on that: http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/dssports/pro/033sd1.htm

In 9 games, she did avg. 13.9 pts, 5.9 rebounds, 1.1 steals and 1.1 blocks a game.

Ticha and Chantelle's team will advance to the play-offs. Through 11 games Ticha is averaging 5.8 pts, 5.2 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 2.2 steals and 2.4 TO. Chantelle has 9.9 pts, 4.3 rebounds and 2.4 TO per game.

Brunson's teams is also hanging on for a play-off spot. In 11 games, she is averaging 12.1 pts, 8.9 rebounds, 1.7 TO and 1.5 steals.

DeMya's team is in first place. She has played 3 games, averaging 7.7 pts, 5 rebounds and 1 assist.

Euroleague playoffs run from Feb. 22 until the finals April 24.

Edna is in Europe Cup (different than Euroleague). In 2 games she is averaging 15.5 pts, 2 rebounds, 1 steal and 2.5 TO.

Maiga is still in Spain. In 14 games, her averages are 13 pts and 6.1 rebounds a game.

Yo is playing in the Russian leauge. In 8 games she is averaging 23.3 pts, 13.2 rebounds and 3 steals.

I have not been able to find Mendiola anywhere.

Finally, in the "Why Didn't You Do That For Us" category...Kedra Holland Corn is averaging 30.3 pts a game in Europe Cup play.

lol re: Kedra....

MAN O MAN is Maiga having a great offseason, Brunson's numbers tapered off but between the two of them, I'm liking what I'm seeing. Yo's just putting up typical Yo numbers :)

Thanks again JD

Tan Update

Tangela has returned to the U.S. to have her knee scoped. She has had nagging problems with it and it hasn't gone away. She plans to return to Poland for the playoffs.

P.S. Would it be terrible of me to hope that Tan's team doesn't make the playoffs so she would have to stay here and rest and heal completely before the WNBA season???

THIS IS A SAD SAD DAY!:eek:

Tangela Smith has been traded to the Sting.:confused:

Coach Whizz and the front office have lost their ever loving minds.Nothing against Powell, Scott-Richardson or Beuscher but what were they thinking?
Sounds like another Webber type deal.:rolleyes: