Section 113, row P, seat 17&18

**2007 playoff tix here!**Section 113, row P, seat 17&18

*UPDATE 7/24/06 = buy half the season for $5060 face value and you can have the first game of each playoff round for face value. We draft games after schedule comes out, I pick odd, you pick even*

I am open-minded to balanced game packs which include at least one pre-season game per 11 total games (no playoffs for small game packs). I will consider any deal from 1-34 games. Depends on the teams you want.

5th row of the price section, two seats in from the aisle with section 114. Here is a pic I took from these seats at a recent Monarch's game (I bought the Monarchs tix just to scout the seats and they are good).

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j210/dozer95662/seatednearbasketSect113rowPseat1718.jpg

Face value is $115/seat = $230/pair.

pm or email to johngalt2004@sbcglobal.net if interested. Thanks.

EDIT: Please check post #5. Tickets for individual games are available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. We'll be at 10-22 games. Good to know we are surrounded by serious Kings fans. We had great people around us the last 6 years in the upper deck.. it felt like a risk to move into a new neighborhood. Guess we found "the good section"!

Buy one preseason plus up to 6 from this list at face value ($230/pair). No playoffs with these mini-packs, but if you buy a pack of 15 or more including all three preseason games, I will give you the first game of every playoff round for face value - plus first dibs on a pair for games 2 and beyond if I get a chance to buy more (last year I got two extra pair).

Sun 12-Nov Toronto 6:00 PM
Wed 15-Nov Memphis 6:00 PM
Wed 22-Nov Utah 7:00 PM ****SOLD****
Sat 25-Nov Portland 7:00 PM
Tues 28-Nov LA Clippers 7:00 PM
Mon 4-Dec Orlando 7:00 PM
Sun 10-Dec Atlanta 6:00 PM
Thur 21-Dec Washington 7:30 PM
Wed 27-Dec Philadelphia 7:00 PM
Tues 2-Jan New York 7:00 PM
Sat 6-Jan Portland 7:00 PM
Sat 13-Jan Houston 7:00 PM
Mon 22-Jan New Jersey 7:00 PM
Wed 24-Jan Milwaukee 7:00 PM
Tues 20-Feb Boston 7:00 PM
Wed 28-Feb Charlotte 7:00 PM
Tues 6-Mar Indiana 7:00 PM
Wed 21-Mar Minnesota 7:00 PM
Sun 8-Apr Houston 6:00 PM

The games listed are available for individual sale now.... pay now, get the tix in mid-October. Add 3% for paypal.

If you want a premium game not listed, offer to take a preseason game or two off my hands and I may consider it.

Last edited by a moderator:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I merged a couple of posts so hopefully people will realize these are now available for single games and not as just a package.

:)

The WHOLE SEASON (except the November Utah game) plus FULL PLAYOFFS is available for purchase at face value.

You can pretend you were closer up in line... seriously great seats!!!!

Wife wants a new floor, and daddy needs a new roof. This will pay for one of them.

No strings attached - just take my place this season for the whole shooting match.

$9890.00 for the whole ball of wax... and you get 100% playoffs at face value too! You will get the whole ticket book in mid-October except the one game. Plus of course I will send you my fandemonium tix.

These are all paid for except one last $1K payment due 10/1. I can make that payment no problem - but like I said there are some other priorities I have to attend to.

Last edited: