Robbed Again!!!!!!!!

S

SaCKiNgS24

lets be honest right now it should be OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but truth is mike bibby had a open look and should have sank that 3!

WOW...maybe we can get all this crap out of the refs system and our system at the beginning of the season and then we'll see our Kings rise to the top after the All-Star Break...

I guess the refs had a tough time seeing it was goaltending after it clearly, CLEARLY bounced off the glass first then it was blocked. THe refs have realy sucked *** lately

this is the worst week of officiating for the kings..... now i am really glad that no one is in the all star game.. take the break to cool off and come back and kick some ***....

gat said:
are you kidding?
No, actually I'm pretty serious.

Yeah the refs are killing us and stuff but thats 2 or 3 pts difference.

We shouldn't even let them do that. If we are say 10 pts ahead even if the refs blow a call it wouldn't matter cause we are ahead. We are losing because we're not playing good or the west has gotten better. One or the other.

2Cents.

S

SaCKiNgS24

we are losing because we dont have a clue what defense is. we havent held a team under 100 points since minny! how long ago was that?

The kings still haven't beaten the top western conference TEAMS with cuttino.I think cuttino makes Bad plays towards crunch time and he and webber are not a good mixture of luck.

Webber4tHREE said:
Kings need to stop letting teams get close
It should teach us a lesson. that is to stop playing around with teams thinking they can win it in the end. Start playing a full 48 minutes and put the opposition away as soon as possible. Somehow this team needs to go for the throat. A killer mentality. I don't know if we have it in us. Not sure we ever had it.

gat said:
are you kidding?
No he's not. Look at our records of the elite teams in the west. It's pathetic. At this point, unless something improves or changes there is a very real possibility of not getting out of the 1st round.

$-King4Life-$ said:
No, actually I'm pretty serious.

Yeah the refs are killing us and stuff but thats 2 or 3 pts difference.

We shouldn't even let them do that. If we are say 10 pts ahead even if the refs blow a call it wouldn't matter cause we are ahead. We are losing because we're not playing good or the west has gotten better. One or the other.

2Cents.
That is just impossible. When you play the elite teams, games are going to be close. The Refs need to be prepared for that.

Elektrik said:
No he's not. Look at our records of the elite teams in the west. It's pathetic. At this point, unless something improves or changes there is a very real possibility of not getting out of the 1st round.
I am so tired of hearing about our record against the elite. We had a real chance to beat two of the elite teams this week and got screwed. I can think of 3 other times we played elite teams without some key players. As a matter of fact, I would hazard a guess that the only time we had a full roster against elite teams was that first week of the season.