Question about the fight for the areana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary

All-Star
Was the arena a bipartisan deal?

I was curious about the people that had voted, yes and who had voted no, and which parties they represented. Is there a site where it talks about the fight in regards to political stances?

I don't want to get in an argument about politics here, and I was always for the arena, I just wanted to know if it was split between dems and repubs.

Can anyone post info on this here or sites I can look at? I have been trying to find the info but nothing based on political stances.

Thanks, :)

I'm just so glad and grateful it got done regardless of political affiliation. That's one of the things that made it special. This city loves this team and the city set aside all other bias.

Last edited:
Was the arena a bipartisan deal?

I was curious about the people that had voted, yes and who had voted no, and which parties they represented. Is there a site where it talks about the fight in regards to political stances?

I don't want to get in an argument about politics here, and I was always for the arena, I just wanted to know if it was split between dems and repubs.

Can anyone post info on this here or sites I can look at? I have been trying to find the info but nothing based on political stances.

Thanks, :)
The arena passed. Obviously there werent many republicans involved.

All due respect STOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.