Prayer Request

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I am still waiting to hear from by brother in Jacksonville, FL about the well being of my nephew, his pregnant wife, and their 3 yr old daughter. They live in Crawfordville, FL right about where Tropical Storm Frances made its 2nd landfall today.

My brother, his wife, and daughter were okay in Jacksonville the last I talked to him, but his area has been hit by tornadoes, storms, rain, etc. since then. Their county is under a tornado warning right now, according to The Weather Channel.

It has been a very stressful past 72 hours. Please pray for their safety.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Count me in, as always 6th!

The news reports - while frightening - are at least optimistic. Since the storm has moved so slowly across Florida, the vast majority of people had enough time to get out of the way...

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
VF21 said:
Count me in, as always 6th!

The news reports - while frightening - are at least optimistic. Since the storm has moved so slowly across Florida, the vast majority of people had enough time to get out of the way...
I pray that they did. The storm came in within about 10 miles of their home, or so it appears. Not hearing is the hardest. :(

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Thank you, God!! And thanks to all my friends here, as well. Here is a message I got from my brother this morning.

We are all fine. TONS of wind & rain, for 48 hours +. This was one of the worst of MANY MANY hurricanes we've played through. The d___ thing just would not GO AWAY! I spoke with Jeremy, and they are fine too. Thank to all for your prayers, they helped!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
6th said:
Thank you, God!! And thanks to all my friends here, as well. Here is a message I got from my brother this morning.

We are all fine. TONS of wind & rain, for 48 hours +. This was one of the worst of MANY MANY hurricanes we've played through. The d___ thing just would not GO AWAY! I spoke with Jeremy, and they are fine too. Thank to all for your prayers, they helped!
Just wanted to again thank everyone for their prayers for my family. I was on my way to work this morning when I first posted this, so I only had time to quickly post the good news.

BTW - The Jeremy mentioned by my brother is my nephew that I referred to in my prayer request. It is not our wonderful Grand Poobah. (Although my nephew is a great guy too.) :D