Non kings trades

My first trade

Houston trades Pj Tucker to the Blazers for Rodney Hood and 2 second rounders.

blazers defense sucks. Dame and Cj are still in their primes but for how much longer? They really need a bigger splash than this but they don’t have the resources.
Houston has one fringe core player and need to start adding younger talent. They should be able to trade Gordon, Benny Mac and Pj. Not sure what the rules are on Victor but they should trade him at the deadline if possible to Miami.

Bradley Beal and Ish Smith to the Warriors for Wiggins, Wiseman, the Twolves pick and a ‘23 first rounder

I don’t want this to happen as it would set the Warriors up for the next three years but you can’t waste Lil bobble head’s prime. Beal Curry and Green is a top 5 team in the west this year and with Klay next year they might be the favorites

the Wiz need to start over. Let Russ do his thing for a minute and then retool with Wiseman, Deni, and two top 10 picks in this draft. The Beal era is over.

Aaron Gordon to the Spurs for Rudy Gay, Luka Samanic and a 2021 first round pick ( top 10 protected)

The Magic have been trying to trade Gordon for a bit to free up the PF spot for Isaac. The team I think would be the best fit is the Suns but they don't have the salary to match.

The Spurs are old. They should be trading Aldridge and Derozan but it appears they are wanting to stay competitive until Pop retires.
Murray Vassell and Gordon isn't a fantastic core but I guess it's a start.