NFL TV in Sacramento (Comcast)

NFL Network in Sacramento (Comcast)

I remember somebody asking before the KF crashed when NFL Network will be available in Sacramento area on Comcast. I got it in mid August, but I remember reading that it should be more widely availabe on Sep. 1.

Last edited:

NK64

G-League
i found it one day by accident...am a very happy man but would be happier if they showed regular season games live (damn Direct TV with their monopoly):mad:

NK64 said:
i found it one day by accident...am a very happy man but would be happier if they showed regular season games live (damn Direct TV with their monopoly):mad:
DirecTV is like 20 bucks a month cheaper then Comcast. You should switch over. =)

it is ironic you posted that...Comcast just raised my monthly fee from 49.95 to $79...add in 2 digitial boxes, dvr and taxes, then it comes out to 106.00 a month
(includes internet) but i can get Direct TV for $39 a month and Verizon DSL for $30 so it would in fact be cheaper

I just happened to be on the phone with comcast today and while I was there I inquired about the NFL Channel and they told me we got it starting today...and what do you know...there it is on channel 417.