NFL Playoffs 2014-15 Divisional Round

Pick the winners of Week 2 of the NFL Playoffs...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So... There wasn't much interest in the last thread, but if the latest Kings developments have you feeling apathetic about basketball, feel free to come in here and discuss the NFL playoffs.

Baltimore @ New England
Sat, Jan. 10, 1:35 PM PST NBC

Carolina @ Seattle
Sat, Jan. 10, 5:15 PM PST FOX

Dallas @ Green Bay
Sun, Jan. 11, 10:05 AM PST FOX

Indianapolis @ Denver
Sun, Jan. 11, 1:40 PM PST CBS

For those that voted last week, the tallies are below. This week would be worth 2 points.
4 - kingsboi
3 - LoungeLizard
3 - PurpleHaze
3 - Capt. Factorial
2 - uolj

Since I am a Patriots fan, of course I am going with Patriots win. As far as the other games, the only game I think is a sure win is Seattle going against the Panthers.

It will be a good game watching Manning vs Luck.

As far as the Packers vs Cowboys, I am rooting for the Packers.

I want to see a Patriots vs Packers in the Superbowl.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If the rest of the games are as good as this first one, it should be an excellent week for NFL fans.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I was hoping Baltimore would pull it off but the true Flacco came up big when it mattered the most. I'm hoping to see a defensive low scoring game between Carolina and Seattle...maybe something to the tune of 10-0 or 10-7 in favor of Seattle.

I think Green Bay would have come back but I really HATE that rule that took away a fantastic catch. I have seen so many great catches with clear control overruled since that rule was implemented that it boggles the mind. I really think "football move" needs to be redefined because when you catch at your head, bring to your body and then extend, that's control and showing intent to keep the play moving.

NBD, I picked GB and I think it is clear Dallas couldn't stop them in the final possession.

And don't get me started on PI and non-PI in that Pats game.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
regarding that incomplete pass by Dez...remember Calvin Johnson had a same incident two or three seasons ago I believe...he caught a game winning touchdown and he had full control until the ball hit the ground after he fell to the floor to keep his balance....terrible.

That is one of the memorable ones but it happens all the time. Hey I went 4/4 though if I had voted last week I'd have spoiled my perfect record. :)