NFL Fantasy - Week 2

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Things are looking quite good for the VF21 Devils. Of course, we're not going to get smug or anything because we could have lost had our matchups been different.

But, all in all, we're cautiously optimistic about this season!

DEVILS!!

:D

It ain't over yet. I still got Mcnabb to go tonight. As long as he throws all those TD's to TO and not Pinkston, you are going down!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Ah, but if he DOES throw those TD passes to Pinkston, you're doomed because the rules say your QB only gets 4 points for each TD and the receiver gets 6!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

;)

Well, Im creeping up to ya VF21. Mcnabb has 44 yards and a TD. Pinkston has 0 catches. Its still early in the 2nd, but I have high hopes that Pinkston gets shut out like Jerry Rice did for me yesterday and I take the win. Two weeks in a row winning on the Monday Night game would be pretty sweet.

VF21 said:
Congrats, C Diddy. I think Pinkston is in line for a pink slip, if you catch my drift.

;)
Thanks VF21. I still can't believe Da' Raiders let Jerry Rice break his reception streak. If I wasn't such a Niners homer I'd consider dumping him. I am having serious WR problems. McNabb is saving me every week so far. Anyone out there need Bledsoe, Warner, Duckett? I am willing to trade for a 5-6 point per week WR. Send me offers!