MonarchsTalk last night.

I called up last night and they told me they werent sure if id be able to get on... Sheesh I think im more entertaining then Coach T:p;)

Oh that was painful listening to Ann Meyers gush over Lisa Leslie again! Shes going to be doing game 1... I think its time to listen to Koz and Krista on the radio with the sound down..lol

The lady from the Kansas City Star is always a great interview. She seems to actually know what she is talking about. Which is rare amung sports columnists today. Shes been on several times and i wouldnt mind at all if the Bee would get her one bit!

Chantell Anderson is going to be on KHTK next here in the 8am hour. Im guessing the whole hour since shes in studio. This is i believe the 3rd time shes been in studio at KHTK. The other 2 were with Monty filling for Koz.

I luckily missed Anne Meyers.....Slug, call the show between 7-7:30 or 8-8:30, they usually don't have a guest slotted for that period and if they do, they'll probably push you to the final 15 minutes. If you are calling while they are interviewing coach T they probably aren't going to be able to fit you in - that is if they are talking to him in the last half hour of the show.

I listened to only the first hour. How about that poll over at WNBA.com? Was PHX listed and given 14% like some caller said? How about no one giving the M's a chance?

Go ahead, take us lightly ::insert evil grin:::D

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
ReinadelosReys said:
I listened to only the first hour. How about that poll over at WNBA.com? Was PHX listed and given 14% like some caller said? How about no one giving the M's a chance?

Go ahead, take us lightly ::insert evil grin::
I believe the number was a little closer to forty percent, or at least it was the last time I saw the poll...