Monarch's on NBA TV tonight ? 6pm

GOOD HOLIDAY TO YOU ALL.... Just read in todays Sac.Bee that the game will be on tonight 6pm NBA TV.
I plan to be tunning in for sure. The team may sit DeMaya out tonight to rest that sore knee. No word on Kara's injury.
Just the same if our shooting's on & the defense clamps down...we should win.

A possible 4-1 road record....wow, thats awesome. Conn. was tough on the road also...we should know.

''Monarch's road warriors...

I'm soooo going to be watching this game. I have no idea why Seattle is slumping so badly -- it certainly can't all be because of Sue Bird's beak, can it?

I'm thinking that Seattle will come out strong. The Monarchs have to clamp down on defense and get them out of their rhythm. And hope that Nicole steps it up again offensively!

Anyway, I think it is going to be a tough game. I originally was going to be there in person, but some problems came up, so I'm here in Sac for this one. I'll go up for the end-of-season game in August.

GO MONARCHS!!!!

HoopMatron

HoopMatron said:
I'm soooo going to be watching this game. I have no idea why Seattle is slumping so badly -- it certainly can't all be because of Sue Bird's beak, can it? HoopMatron
I think all the Storm fans up here are wondering what's going on with our team. I think the first half of the game will be close but Sac is going to turn it on and blow us out in the second. It's going to help that DeMya may see limited minutes and no Kara = a plus for the Storm. But, still, I forsee a Monarchs win.

Also, for those up in the WA/OR area (I don't think it reaches down to Cali), FSN will be broadcasting the game tonight.

NWFan said:
I think all the Storm fans up here are wondering what's going on with our team. I think the first half of the game will be close but Sac is going to turn it on and blow us out in the second. It's going to help that DeMya may see limited minutes and no Kara = a plus for the Storm. But, still, I forsee a Monarchs win.

Also, for those up in the WA/OR area (I don't think it reaches down to Cali), FSN will be broadcasting the game tonight.
OK, I was pleasantly surprised by tonight's result at The Key! I give up trying to figure out the Storm. But, a win is a win! :D

Too much Lauen Jackson. Where was our defense in the first half? They had wide open looks all night. When ''Yo'' was out they took advantage of the paint, hitting all kinds of lay ups.
I'm not one for excuses but we looked tired & flat. A sucessfull road trip overall. Now they get a real long break...see you all July 14th!