Kings holding ticket prices for 2017 for renewing STH

excerpt from the email the Kings sent me (in my case the increase for new STH for similar seats is over 20%):

"As part of your membership plan, it is time to let you know that you will see no price increase for your 2017-18 season tickets.

Per your monthly membership plan, your membership will automatically continue, hassle-free. No action is required, and monthly payments will continue on January 3, 2017 with an initial payment of $n,nnn.nn .*

And when new season tickets go on sale to the hundreds already on our Waitlist, the price for season tickets similar to yours will be $n,nnn.nn more than what you’re currently paying, so your savings are significant."

so..... yeay :)

L

Lopes

As a STH I agree with several of the things in this article. Kings fans and STH in particular deserve better than what we have gotten from the team and execs. And how do they reward us...by making us commit before we really get to see how the team performs. Oh and the auto-renewal is very shady IMO. I will continue to support this team because I love our city. But I feel Vivek and company take us for granted and only care about taking the money from our pockets. I would even say the maloof STH events (pre-financial crisis)were far more fan and service oriented. Yes you heard that right. Vivek has no idea what he is doing.

dude12

Hall of Famer
As a STH I agree with several of the things in this article. Kings fans and STH in particular deserve better than what we have gotten from the team and execs. And how do they reward us...by making us commit before we really get to see how the team performs. Oh and the auto-renewal is very shady IMO. I will continue to support this team because I love our city. But I feel Vivek and company take us for granted and only care about taking the money from our pockets. I would even say the maloof STH events (pre-financial crisis)were far more fan and service oriented. Yes you heard that right. Vivek has no idea what he is doing.
What about Chris Granger? Do you think he's doing well? Not sure what you were expecting with the new arena.

L

Lopes

What about Chris Granger? Do you think he's doing well? Not sure what you were expecting with the new arena.
The Arena is great. The In Game Arena entertainment is great. The actual team and game is a D-