Houston loses to Phoenix

Um...I had a whole elaborate message ready with logarithmic calculations as to why we should be very happy that Phoenix beat Houston. But such as has been my luck getting re-registered and all (my screen name speaks volumes and its a long story)....the message seemed to have vanished. Since I'm currently on the east coast I'll just head to bed right now and be done with it.

If we miss the playoffs and Phx takes a spot, we need look no further than that fateful game we lost to them at home in July. They would have been out of the picture right now. This time of year is when Taurasi gets good and makes her teammates around her better...I completely underestimated that from her at this level on that front and I shouldn't have. Taking every opportunity to continue to put distance between us and Houston is never a bad thing. Especially if M's can continue to win games and make the home and home series between the M's and Houston immaterial.

I'm very happy too with Minnesota's loss. Much happier if we beat San Ant. tomorrow.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I guess I'm still much more worried about Houston. I mean, after all, we've already won the season series against Phoenix, so they have to actually finish with a better record than us; if there's only one spot left, and we end up with the same record, we go, and they don't.

Now...Seattle @ Phoenix is another rooting story....

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn...Taurasi is good.

I definitely was more inclined to see Seattle win the game tonight, but Taurasi would have none of that. ::sigh:: It was an exciting game to listen to tho...