Go 49ers!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Holy crap...

Way to go, Niners!!!

And yes, I'm fully aware that Star Trek and Hampster Dance have nothing to do with football. I'm just giddy with excitement!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
At the start of the season, I expected virtually nothing. By mid-season, I was pleasantly surprised but not too excited. Right now, I am ready to vote for Jim Harbaugh as Emperor of the Universe!!!

Way to go, 49ers!!!

Glenn

Hall of Famer
You should have heard the obscenities flying around this household. Some in anger, some in despair, and some in happiness. Vernon Davis is my hero. Wonder if he plays SF?

It's a good thing I had mt Depends on.

3rd quarter was a snoozer...but the 4th quarter was incredible! I can say that now knowing the outcome. During the 4th quarter...I had some moments.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
At the start of the season, I expected virtually nothing. By mid-season, I was pleasantly surprised but not too excited. Right now, I am ready to vote for Jim Harbaugh as Emperor of the Universe!!!

Way to go, 49ers!!!
I don't know about the whole emperor of the universe thing, but I agree with the rest of this. ;) Go 9ers!

Wow. That was fun. I was just excited to be watching a 49er playoff game again, but that was awesome.

To me, the best part was that it really wasn't any different than what they'd been doing all season. Other than maybe the fact that they scored touchdowns on the last two drives instead of field goals, there wasn't anything that was really flukish. Bodes well for next week.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
The closest team physically is the Oakland Raiders and people in Sacramento tend to be split about which team they favor. The two teams are just across the San Francisco Bay from each other. Just a few miles.
And fans of one of these teams are pretty much definitely NOT fans of the other one. Viewed by locals in NorCal as two different cultures and two different worlds as far as football goes.

The closest team physically is the Oakland Raiders and people in Sacramento tend to be split about which team they favor. The two teams are just across the San Francisco Bay from each other. Just a few miles.
All I know is that the two NFL Bay Area franchises have EIGHT Super Bowl championships between them. That's enough for me to root for both of them. Probably real reason is I was a Raiders fan was they were in old AFL and I rooted for them in their first appearance in SB (2nd one ever) against Green Bay which they lost to Packers. Back in those days and for a long time Niners were very mediocre with John Brodie who was a good QB but not with much support from rest of the team.

Last edited: