fwo keeper league, year 10

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I've run a fourteen-team keeper league since 2002. And, while we have six core managers, who have been around since day one, we also tend to have some turnover... This season, we have ten out of fourteen managers returning (with one additional "probable"), but I am still in need of three, possibly four, replacement managers.

My league drafts next Wednesday, since that is the day that most of my managers are available for it, so I apologize for the short notice. And prospective managers would have to be willing to take one of three (possibly four) preselected groups of keepers, since there isn't enough time do do a dispersal draft.

Anyone interested in participating, please reply to this thread.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, I've got twelve; only need two more. Come on, Kings Fans, don't leave me hanging!
If you have no other option, I'll fill the last spot for you. But - as you may have noticed today - I haven't been able to get my freaking stupid dial-up connection to stay connected to Yahoo for drafting purposes. Is there an auto-draft option?

I did finish 8th out of 10 in another league from here last year. I don't plan on being that low again so if you want to win you might not want to invite me...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hrm...Me thinks I may have bitten off a wee more than I can possibly chew here. Be kind, gentlemen. I'm old and frail, you know.