Fantasy bball Advice Needed

Hey everybody- I'm in a 12 person league and I ended up with the 12th pick. I had the 1st pick last year and I also won- so I've got a big target on the back of my head. Hurray for karma.

Here's my team:

PG: Jason Kidd
SG: Jason Richardson
G: Andre Miller
PF: Stromile Swift
SF: Ron Artest
F: Stephen Jackson
C: Adonal Foyle
Util: Keith Van Horn
Util: Rasheed Wallace
Bench: Amare St., Shaun Livingston, Joe Smith

Subjectively, I thought my team was all that and a bag of Cheerios. Then I realized that any team with tin Foyle can't be THAT good. I'm lacking in FG%, FT%, Assists, and Rebounds. What needs help? And who is a good fit? :confused:

I'm thinking of offering Andre Miller and Ron Artest for Chauncy Billups and Jermaine O'Neal. Blatant ripoff? Or wishful thinking?

trade Richardson, Amare, Swift, Miller, and Wallace for some big men like Bosh or okur. Also get Joe Johnson and a back up PG like Mike James.

Try to also get rid of Livingston and Horn and Foyle and Jackson, lol. Try to get like a Marbury or like a Okafor or like a Wade.

Not a very good team IMo.

I would probably drop Foyle, I don't see any value that he could have in a trade. Just wait a couple weeks in to the season and see where you stand, and don't go after trades immediately. Check waivers all the time, I've always found that trades only work well in the preseason to get talent that may be underrated. (this year: trading for guys like CWebb, which is the sole reason that my team is doing well) Trading now will force you to lose a lot of value. Definitely just go through the waivers first, try to improve your team, and then go from there.

thanks for all your advice. i think i'll wait a little before i start firing off trades. i've got to believe that my players are not playing up to expectations yet- i'll give my team until christmas.

i'll let you guys then how my team is doing.