Don't say I didn't tell you so

O-Tag was huge in that game. As to why he gets pulled out after doing such a great job is beyond me. Obviously O-Tag was the only kings capable of stopping Shaq or penetrations, so what do we do? We take him out and let Miami come back from like 12 down with 4 minutes left.

But sure...we needed Brad in there. He did real good. Missing wide open jumpers left and right.

I swear, before that 2nd to last possession for the kings I was wondering who was going to shoot: Webber, Peja or Bibby. Peja had just hit that awesome three, so why not milk the hot hand. Then again, Bibby is clutch, so he's a good option. Or perhaps Webber...he's our main guy. But no...let's give it to the guy who's been ice cold for the entire 2nd half.

I'm not saying that O-Tag should start, but when he's the only guy that can guard Shaq and protect the hoop, why do you pull him out? Absolutely ridiculous. Kings should be ashamed

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think he may have been pulled because he can't hit a FT to save his life. At least Miller can hit from the line. Once the Heat got into the penalty situation, they could have easily done a Hack-a-Tag (or Tag, You're It) and taken their chances that he'd miss from the line, they'd get the ball and we'd have a lot of empty possessions.

Having said all that, I do have to admit that I was totally floored when Miller took that shot you're talking about. In fact, I screamed at the TV over it... I don't think they heard me.

;)