Bigdog's NBA Fantasy League

The following is the information for the NBA league that I am the commish of. VF21 and I will be the contacts for this league. We have a list of last year's members and are sending out invites with the password. The league is open to last year's members first and then we will open up to new members. If we have less response from previous members...we will probably lower the amount of teams in this league to around 12 to 14 teams only. If you have any questions, post here or PM myself or VF21. Looking forward to another great season!

League ID#: 38833
League Name: Kings Fans (bigdog)
Password: ********

Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Sat Oct 22 9:30pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 16
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: March 2, 2006
Waiver Time: 2 days
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 1

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, IL
Stat Categories: GP, FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Sorry, folks. But it doesn't look now like there are going to be any vacancies. I'm sending out the passwords to those who have confirmed their slots.

BibbyIsClutch - No, you were not in this league. You might have been in one of Kingsgurl's...she should be starting hers up in a couple of days.

Gary - You're first on the list in case we do have a slot. King Nole is second. I'm not at all sure, however, that there will be any open slots.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
Was I in this league last year? I thought I was...
Oops. My bad.

You were in the league as a replacement. Sorry about that. I'll send you a PM with the appropriate information.

:D

I would take out the Games PLayed part because that is kind of dumb. It is unfair to hte person who loses that point. IMO take out that stat, because that really ain't one.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bballkingsrock said:
I would take out the Games PLayed part because that is kind of dumb. It is unfair to hte person who loses that point. IMO take out that stat, because that really ain't one.
I agree...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Your league; your rules.

;)

If you and S£im think it's a good idea, it's fine with me.

Still waiting for a few more returnees to confirm. If we have any slots, the waiting list is Gary and King Nole. I strongly doubt if there will be room for more than two new players. If it happens, though, I'll let people know.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Our last returning participant has confirmed and our league is set. 14 teams. Bigdog is going to be adapting the categories so it's an odd number ...

Good luck to everyone! I think we're gonna have some fun!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Our league roster is:

KiNg
nebs' Tizzy Flippers
Kings Kick A$$
King Nole
Frodo's Hobbits
Gary's Kings
B_I_C
Freaksters ™
Breakin Your ANKLES!
VF21 Devils
Prenuptial Agreement
NBA Ballers
ReturningChamp Mad D
MI Kings Fan

bigdog is proposing a change to the categories as follows:

FG%, FT%, 3PT%, PTS, TOT REB, ASSISTS, BLK, STL, TO, PF, Tech Fouls

If any managers of the above teams have any comments about those categories they should check in at the League site.

Reminder: The draft is Saturday, Oct. 22 at 6:30 PM PDT.

NOTE: Will the manager of Breakin Your ANKLES! please send me a PM? Thank you...