Ben Wallace signs with Chicago...Bonzi with Detroit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other hand might make Detroit less appealing to Bonzi (as far as the Pistons being able to get back to the Finals next year)?

Yup ^. Plus they have a hole at starting center, and Nazr/Pryzbilla are still available. Really doubt they'll go after a guard for the bench, who they can't even get.

Good points. I wouldn't think Bonzi would've gone with Detroit if Wallace had stayed b/c the starters play so many minutes already and the team probably wouldn't want to pay big bucks for a bench player, but who knows what will happen now. And Speedy Claxton just signed with Atlanta as well, so I guess there goes that backup PG option. Interesting.

Good points. I wouldn't think Bonzi would've gone with Detroit if Wallace had stayed b/c the starters play so many minutes already and the team probably wouldn't want to pay big bucks for a bench player, but who knows what will happen now. And Speedy Claxton just signed with Atlanta as well, so I guess there goes that backup PG option. Interesting.
i dont think Petrie was ever planning on spending his MLE on a pg anyway.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Chicago jsut got fearsom and Chandler just got redundant. Not sure if this impacts the Bonzi situation any as it my increas Detroits NEED for a rebounder but as other posters have pointed out the have biger problems and not much cash.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
In an attempt to reduce the overlap and duplication of comments, I'm closing this thread since Wallace and Pryz and Nazr are already being discussed in other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.